NYULMC in the News
- COE Director, Ralph Nixon Named Chair of the Alzheimer's Association Medical & Scientific Advisory Council
February 01, 2012
RALPH A. NIXON, M.D., PH.D.
Professor of Psychiatry and Cell...
- Barlow Center Cognitive Remediation Program Led by Dr. Stella Karantzoulis
December 23, 2011
THE PEARL S. BARLOW CENTER FOR MEMORY EVALUATION AND TREATMENT AT THE...
- COE Hosts the Healthy Brain Aging Fair
November 17, 2011
NYU Langone Center of Excellence on Brain Aging
- Dr. Mary Mittelman and Choir for People with Dementia and Caregivers on WABC
August 19, 2011
- COE Investigators Present Findings at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease in Paris, France
The Alzheimer's Association International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (AAICAD), the world's largest forum of its kind, brings together researchers from around the world to report and discuss groundbreaking research and...
- 2011-2012 Blas Frangione Foundation Fellowship Recipient Announced
The Blas Frangione Foundation has announced that Seonil Kim, PhD, is the recipient of its prestigious 2011-2012...
- COE Names Thomas M. Wisniewski, M.D., as Scientific Associate Director
July 12, 2011
Thomas M. Wisniewski, M.D., has been named Scientific Associate Director of the COE on Brain...
- Marching Through Life with Parkinsons
June 13, 2011
- Parkinson and Movement Disorders Center Classes featured on NY1
May 25, 2011
NY1- May 25th, 2011
Amy Lemen, LMSW- Coordinator for the NYU Parkinson and Movement Disorder...
- Gift from The Edmond J. Safra Philanthropic Foundation to Further Parkinson’s Disease Research and Education
May 11, 2011
NYU Langone Parkinson And Movement Disorders Program Receives $2.25 Million Gift...